Here’s and excellent list found in the Advantages Magazine.
10 People who Deserve A Reward
1. Volunteers who contribute their time or money to an important cause.
2. Students who excel in their grades or behavior.
3. Teachers who inspire those students.
4. Behind-the-scenes staffers who make it possible for salespeople or executives to do their job.
5. Customers who remain loyal to your company or brand over many years or who spend the most money with a service or store.
6. Mentors who reach out to people in a workforce, community or school setting, giving of their time.
7. Referral sources– those employees, clients or professional contacts who send business to a company.
8. Public sevants– the police, firefighters, soldiers, etc., who live in your community can be recognized by local companies as a gesture of goodwill.
9. Innovators who create new products or brainstorm solutions for your company.
10. The penny-pinchers who figure out ways to save yor company money or resources.
If that list gets you thinking about someone who should recieve a recognition award,
we’ll be happy to create something special just for them!
Contact us today!